I’m thankful for all the bloggers I’ve met,
the friends I’ve made and the lessons you taught.
I’m thankful for great posts to read; they whet
curiosity, spark wanderlust and thought.
So thank you to those who proposed challenges,
writing prompts and creative exchanges:
- Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
- Photo-Fiction challenge by Random_Michelle
- Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie
- Prompt Stomp by The MomHood
- Poetry 101 Rehab with Andy Townend
- One Word Photo Challenge by Jennifer Nichole Wells
- A Pic and a Word Challenge by Patrick Jennings
Without your push, I’d not have mined my mind,
dug up gems; so thanks for the weekly grind.
~ ~ ~
Thank you for the insightful poems, posts,
stories–I raise my teacup in a toast,
to you who fill my reader with such gems,
in no real order, let me list those gems:
- Darllyne gets her Man by Random_Michelle
- Alleys by Carol Campbell
- A Fair Tale [Masterpiece] by Romancing Life
- scent of a rose (haibun) by Cheryl Lynn
- Rise and Shine by FT Ledrew
- Creating a Story by Kathy
- Quite Like You: A Song-based Fiction by rosemawrites
- ~ Exclaimed Sentences ~ by Dajena
- Breakers on the Hard Shore by
- on the third day by Andy Townend
- searchandrescuewoods – Sleep Walking by Jennifer Nichole Wells
Thank you all, for all that you write, and here’s
to more to come, in the unfolding years.
~ ~ ~
What are you #thankful for?
~ ~ ~