Here are a few of my favorite things:
- baking apples, cinnamon scents wafting.
- Struck-coin medallions and two tone earrings.
- Lean beef cuts in barbecue sauce stewing.
- Writing sonnets but not in a list form.
- Making poems out of scenes from my stories.
- Sipping hot tea while watching a snow storm.
- Accessing my digital libraries
on my smart phone from under the covers.
- My small apartment fragrant from baking
- Walking while overhead a storm hovers.
- Writing books ’bout a world of my making.
- An army of imaginary friends
at my back, who’re with me through all life’s bends.
~ ~ ~
There you have it. A sonnet in the form of a list thanks to Writing 101’s prompt for tonight.