Well, another week is almost over.
1. I learned how to send author copies from Amazon to other authors. I didn’t know I could do that.
2. I wrote scenes for:
- Curse Breaker: Hidden (Curse Breaker, Book 6)
- Rogue Rescue (Robin of Larkspur, book 4)
- Rogue Gift (Robin of Larkspur, book 5)
- Storm of Spells (Curse Breaker’s Companion, Book 1)
Robin is annoyed at me because I didn’t work on book 3, Rogue Ranger. That book has to come out before books 4 & 5, and I get that. But books 4, 5 & 6 of her series tie directly into Curse Breaker: Hidden, so she’ll have to get over that.
What did you accomplish?
2 thoughts on “No Accounting for Characters”
I wrote a bunch of poems, posted a few. I looked for a new place to live, unsuccessfully. You accomplished a great deal (and a great deal more), despite Robin’s protestations. Is there extra living space in Larkspur?
I don’t know. She won’t tell me where it is! Congratulations on the poems.
Comments are closed.