Your Newsletter-Dragon is back to invite you to a sale!
Today (August 5th) through Monday (August 9th):
– Curse Breaker Enchanted will be F R E E!
yes, the whole book is free.
Get your copies HERE.
Also, today (August 5th) through Thursday (August 12) the following books will be $0.99 cents or 99p if you’re across the pond. Get them at the links below:
There’s never been a better time to start the Curse Breaker Series, than our summer sale.
- Also, 33 of the 38 chapters in His Angelic Keeper Fallen (book #3 in the series) are published on Patreon and Kindle Vella as of this morning. (What’s Kindle Vella? Read our explanation here.)
And now that we got the sale and free things out of the way, let’s get to what you’ve been waiting for, my reaction to Ran’s last email.
Hold on to your hat because here we go.
On Monday, my little nemesis dared to ask who invited me as if I needed an invitation to take over this newsletter. I don’t.
I’m the dragon that delivers it each week. I can take over this newsletter whenever I want, and there’s nothing Ran can do about that. Muahahahaha!
Ran didn’t mention this, but while he was ranting about my takeover, he was standing outside next to his poor confused father (the real star of the Curse Breaker Series).
I was also there. I’d just revealed myself as the talking snake and taken my regular size. But did he mention that last week? No.
Picture a parking lot at night. I know it’s not very dramatic, but imagine a spot light falling on your dragon. There I stand in all my magnificent scales as I strike a pose like a dance diva, and what’s Ran doing?
Well, he’s not appreciating my magnificence. I can tell you that.
The kid’s fuming and tapping away on his scribe’s phone, composing an angry rant to you about ME. The nerve of that kid.
Meanwhile, his father (Sarn) is just standing there, not at all sure what he’s supposed to do. Should he attack the gorgeous dragon or compliment her scales? They are immaculately groomed, and her teeth are so white, they make the moon envious with their shine. But I digress.
So we’re having an awkward moment, the mage and the dragon, and Ran’s typing away like we’re not standing there waiting for him to rejoin the story.
I just thought you should know that. Now that you have that image in your head, reread his rant. Is it a 1000% funnier now?
You’re welcome. Enjoy the sale. Grab 200 free credits and read His Angelic Keeper Fallen on Kindle Vella. I’m sure Ran will react to this on Monday. 🙂 See you then.
Deals, Giveaways & Other Cool Stuff
In Case You Missed It
- Missed an episode? Check out our past shenanigans here.
- Our Privacy Statement comes in two flavors: the Newsletter-Dragon’s Down-and-Dirty Plain Speech Edition or The More Technical Edition. Email us if you have questions.
- Afraid you’ll miss an episode? Sign up here and you’ll never miss a moment.
- Become a Patron. Get exclusive content and merch.