This week, we need to talk about the Newsletter-Dragon. What has she done now?
Here’s a list of her crimes:
- That dragon ate the preview for His Angelic Keeper: Hidden
- That dragon told everyone I’d gone missing. That dragon convinced the entire cast, including our Scribe, to search for me. But she didn’t tell the one person who always knows where I am that I was missing! If she had, the problem would have been resolved very quickly.
(This is Ran, by the way, Sarn’s son in Curse Breaker: Enchanted, which you can still grab as part of an 11-book StoryBundle, also known as the Clean StoryBundle, but you have to hurry because that bundle will be gone forever in 3 days.)
And no, I wasn’t actually missing. I was exactly where I was supposed to be, snug and safe in Papa’s arms. I’m just a little kid. Sometimes, I get tired, and when I do, I like to curl up with Papa and his magic and take a nap, which is what happened the other week. I don’t know what he was dreaming about, but my dreams were full of adventures I want to have.)
- That dragon stole our Scribe’s phone and jumped into a possessed couch, forcing Papa and Uncle Miren to fight it while I watched from inside Papa’s magical shield. (Can we triple star this one for sheer lunacy? And we still haven’t gotten Melinda’s phone back.)
- She took over my newsletter not once, but twice! That dragon has some nerve.
- She chased me around the tunnels under my home, then tricked Papa, so she could dive through the portal in our cave to our Scribe’s apartment. But she didn’t stop there. That dragon underwent some kind of magical metamorphosis into a terrifying beast, and she tried to destroy your world. Read that adventure here now.
And this is just from the last couple of months…
She’s a bad dragon. There’s no doubt about it. And there’s only one thing to do about it.
We need to teach her a lesson, and we’ll start next week.
Quick update before I run off to plan exactly how to train this dragon:
- Curse Breaker: Darkens is getting a new cover this week, plus a revised version of the story. Jerlo might have interfered with the revision process a lot. He an opinion about every comma. It wasn’t pretty, but our Scribe persevered and finished it. All that’s left is the formatting for ebook and paperback and uploading to Amazon.
- His Angelic Keeper: Hidden is at the editor, finally. It’s more than 2x longer than her first book, and is pretty close to the length of our regular books, so there’s a lot of action to entertain you. If all goes well, His Angelic Keeper: Hidden could be on sale as early as Halloween!
- Curse Breaker: Hidden will be our Scribe’s National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo) project. So we’re looking at a release in late December or early January, depending on how that goes. After that will be His Angelic Keeper: Fallen, Curse Breaker #7, Rogue Ranger, Rogue Rescue, and Rogue Gift.
If you have any tips or advice about to teach this dragon a lesson won’t soon forget, hit reply and let me know. This is Ran, son of Sarn, signing off to check on my Scribe. I have to make sure that dragon didn’t fly off with her. I have plans for my Scribe, plans I know you’ll enjoy because they’ll result in more page time for your beloved host.
Have a great week!
Deals, Giveaways & Other Cool Stuff
Don’t let the Adventure end!
Get DRAGON SPELLS now!
Trouble’s definitely afoot when a dragon shows up. But her plans are more dangerous than Ran and his father could ever imagine. Defeating her won’t be easy, not after that dragon undergoes a terrifying transformation. Sarn’s power might not be enough. Can Ran find a solution in time? Find out in Dragon Spells.
In Case You Missed It
- Missed an episode? Check out our past shenanigans here.
- Our Privacy Statement comes in two flavors: the Newsletter-Dragon’s Down-and-Dirty Plain Speech Edition or The More Technical Edition. Email us if you have questions.
- Afraid you’ll miss an episode? Sign up here and you’ll never miss a moment.
- Become a Patron. Get exclusive content and merch.